Dog poop can make you ill.
The Pooper Scooper Blog
Besides the smell of dog poop, there are other problems of leaving your dog poop on the ground in your yard.
- The smell on a hot summer day, of a yard that has not been picked up, can really ruin a nice barbecue.
- If your kids like to play in the yard, they are more than likely to step or fall in the dog poop. Then you have the pleasure of cleaning the poop off.
- Some dogs even start eating their own poop. I don't know about you, but that makes doggie kisses a little bit gross.
- The dog poop can give you a bactererial infection that gives you diarrhea. The long medical name is (camplyobacteriosis) .
- A type of roundworm transmitted from animals to humans can give you vision loss, rash, fever, or a cough. The medical name is (toxocarisis).
- To top it off, if you have muscles aches, headache, rash, vomiting, cough, or fever as a sympton, you could have (salmonellosis). This is also transmitted from dog to humans.
We are all guilty of letting the dog poop build up in our yards. There are options, you can have a dog poop pick up service come or you can pick it up yourself. If you decide to do it yourself there is no need to make it hard to do. You might want to look at the SASISCOOP to see how it can make your job easier. If your not convinced it works, look at the testimonials and decide for yourself.